Delic Holdings Inc. Announces Meet DELIC, the Premiere Psychedelic and Wellness Edutainment Event and Expo for Newcomers and Veteran Psychonauts, Announces Initial Speaker Lineup
Leading Voices from Science, Wellness and Culture Include
Duncan Trussell, Jason Silva, Aubrey Marcus, Alyson Charles, Dr. Carl Hart, Chris Ryan PhD and Many More to Take Part in Las Vegas Event Nov 6-7
Two-Day Experiential Experience to Help Scale the Business of Psychedelic Wellness for the Growing Needs of the Mainstream
Delic Holdings Inc. (CNSX: DELC) (OTCMKTS: DELFC), the leading psychedelic wellness platform is pleased to announce Meet DELIC, the world’s premiere psychedelic and wellness edutainment event catering to both curious newcomers, businesses and thought leaders released its initial list of speakers today. The experiential event will feature dancers, music, 3D mapping, new technologies and research, thought-provoking presentations and the world’s largest psychedelic business expo. Meet DELIC will release its lineup of additional business panelists and entertainment acts in the coming weeks.
The initial list of thought leaders, industry veterans and scientists to participate in the two-day event November 6th-7th, 2021, held in AREA15, an immersive and experiential venue in Las Vegas includes:
- Duncan Trussell, stand-up comedian, podcaster and actor, host of The Duncan Trussell Family Hour. He appears on the Netflix series “The Midnight Gospel,” along with The Joe Rogan Experience podcast and Joe Rogan Questions Everything
- Jason Silva, Venezuelan-American filmmaker, philosopher, television personality, and public speaker whose stated goal is to use technology to excite people about science and philosophy. Host of National Geographic documentaries: Brain Games and Origins
- Aubrey Marcus, founder of Onnit, a lifestyle brand based on a holistic health philosophy he calls Total Human Optimization. He hosts the Aubrey Marcus Podcast and is a NYT Best-selling author
- Alyson Charles, former TV/radio host and athlete turned author, spiritual teacher, medium and shaman
- Dr. Carl Hart, Ziff Professor at Columbia University and former chair of the Department of Psychology, one of the world’s preeminent experts on the effects of so-called recreational drugs on the human mind and body. Dr. Hart has published more than 100 scientific articles in the area of neuropsychopharmacology and is co-author of the textbook Drugs, Society and Human Behavior
- Chris Ryan PhD, NYT bestselling author, featured speaker at TED, SXSW, The Festival of Dangerous Ideas at the Sydney Opera House, the Portland Comedy Festival, and a frequent guest on The Joe Rogan Experience, The Duncan Trussell Family Hour and many other podcasts
- Ifetayo Harvey, Social Media Manager at Caring Across Generations, formerly with the Drug Policy Alliance because of her passion for ending the war on drugs. Founder and board president of the People of Color Psychedelic Collective. Outspoken advocate and writer in the drug policy reform space
- George Goldsmith, entrepreneur dedicated to bringing about positive change in society with particular focus on health and wellbeing. CEO and founder of COMPASS Pathways along with his partner…
- Ekaterina Malievskaia, MD, Chief Innovation Officer for COMPASS
- Luke Storey, motivational speaker, podcaster, writer, meditation and metaphysics teacher and lifestyle design expert who shares transformative principles of health, and spirituality. Host of the top rated podcast, The Life Stylist
- Dr. Molly Maloof, provides health optimization and personalized medicine to high achieving entrepreneurs, investors, and technology executives. Lecturer within the Wellness Department of the Medical School at Stanford University where she created a course entitled, “Live Better Longer: Extending Healthspan to Lengthen Lifespan.” Founder of Adamo Bioscience
- Ben Westhoff, award-winning investigative reporter who writes about culture, drugs, and poverty
- Brittany Hoogenboom, owner and founder of Synergy Soul, a mind, body, soul, & business brand, and an intuitive business coach
- Dr. Dave Rabin, MD, PhD, neuroscientist, board-certified psychiatrist, health tech entrepreneur & inventor who has been studying the impact of chronic stress in humans for more than a decade. Co-founder & chief innovation officer at Apollo Neuroscience
- Laura Dawn, host of The Psychedelic Leadership Podcast, and a microdosing mentor for executives, who has led transformational retreats for over 10 years.
- Gil Hedley PhD, educator, doctor and author. Producer of The Integral Anatomy Series, the author of several books, and has most recently begun releasing “Anatomy from A to Z”
- Amber Amendola, psychotherapist with 10 years of health and wellness experience, focused on the healing potential of non-ordinary states of consciousness
- Robbie Bent, thought leader in the mental health space building a global community to improve mental health in an accessible way by combining beautiful social spaces built around saunas / ice bath’s and the largest library of breathwork content in the world
- Dr. Jeff Chen, MD/MBA, impact entrepreneur, scientist, and storyteller operating at the convergence of culture, science, and business to heal the body, mind, and planet. Cofounder & CEO of Radicle Science
- Florencia Bollini, named The Corporate Shaman by Forbes Magazine, Flor has over a decade of experience as one of the pioneering practitioners of the plant medicine world. She has developed and introduced an expert system that has set the standard for the administration and integration of 5-MeO-DMT, the most potent psychoactive compound in the world
- Trish Damon, accomplished professional in the health and wellness, spiritual psychology, shamanism, functional medicine, and yoga space. Founder of Circadia psychedelic retreats, and a Director of Psychedelic Institute, a non-profit organization engaged in, among other things, philanthropic projects to facilitate access to psychedelic psychotherapies
- Dr. Matt Cook, President and Founder of BioReset™️ Medical and Medical Advisor of BioReset Network. He is a board-certified anesthesiologist with over 20 years of experience in practicing medicine, focusing the last 14 years on functional and regenerative medicine
- Dr. Harry Mcllroy MD, Family physician. Licensed Acupuncturist. Functional Medicine Practitioner. Osteopath. Nutritionist. Authorized Ashtanga Yoga Teacher.
- Barbara Branaman,co-Founder and CEO of the ever expanding suite of BioReset brands, products and services. In this role, Barbara not only oversees key operations across the ever expanding national and international medical practice, but she is also the driving force behind the growth of the BioReset Health and BioReset Supplement product divisions.
- Shane Mauss, stand-up comedian, adventurer, podcaster, psychonaut and science enthusiast!
Meet DELIC is truly for everyone–those brand new to psychedelic wellness, industry veterans and all those in between who see the cultural, business and health implications of this movement. What makes this different from anything like it is the blend of business and professional development with entertainment that we’ve put together over two unforgettable days in Las Vegas. We are bringing together the leading minds and community to help scale psychedelic wellness to meet the needs of the masses through business and influence. It is a unique experience that will expand your mind, develop your network, grow your business and result in lifetime memories.DELIC Corp co-founder Jackee Stang
Panels and keynotes will include a broad array of topics such as: “Ketamine Clinics Today, Psilocybin and MDMA Therapy Tomorrow,” “PTSD Reset and Recovery,” “How Psychedelics Can be Effectively Used for Physical Optimization,” microdosing, activism, sexuality, and “Drug Use for Grown-Ups.” Musical and entertainment acts are scheduled both evenings following the panels and expo.
Meet DELIC is a division of DELIC Corp Inc. (CSE: DELC) (OTCQB: DELCF), the leading psychedelic wellness platform. Meet Delic will be held November 6-7 at the immersive and experiential AREA15 in Las Vegas. Tickets are now available for the two-day experience. Follow us here, @meetdelic on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
About Meet Delic
Meet DELIC is the world’s premier psychedelic and wellness edutainment event catering to both curious newcomers, businesses and thought leaders. Held in AREA15, an immersive and experiential entertainment complex in the heart of Las Vegas, the exciting two-day event features industry entrepreneurs, consumers, psychonauts and leading voices in research and science. Meet DELIC is the largest and most comprehensive event to learn about the intersection of psychedelics, health and wellness and culture, how to start or grow your business, connect with likeminded visionaries, enjoy fun social activities, and experience the acceleration of this worldwide movement.
To view the original press release in its entirety click here